My Virtual Classes – Augmented Reality – Workspace
Project Name: Capstone Interactive Website Augmented Reality Review
This project will add extra pages, posts, and multimedia to this website which is jointly owned. The plan encompasses adding material featuring Augmented Reality (AR) to showcase this project and others completed.
Use standard graphic organizer for this project.
Tag assigned #MVCAR
Planning for the project – schedule
Understand communication and team management in the Project Management Life Cycle.
The Year 2018.
- Month: Start January 17
Image shows Activities planned for the project. Resources and status change over the project. Early analysis of the project conducted in the first eight days.
- The Planned end Date: March 30, 2018.
Progress and reviews to be undertaken every week or as deemed necessary by team and project leader.
Stakeholders – wife and myself, for this project – the four reviewers and the professor.
Unnecessary Stakeholders – none apparent.
Develop a basic plan for the creation of the project. The plan should include:
- A diagram showing the basic flow of the multimedia project as the end user views it.
- “SmartArt” from the Insert menu in MS Word works well (develop images) initial menu and pages/posts named below.
- A list of hardware and software that will be required
HD Video? TBD
- Web authoring tools? WordPress CMS – in use
Autodesk Maya? TBD
- Camtasia? Yes – held in inventory version 8.6!
- A list of skills that will be required
Models? Not applicable
- Photographing? Search for suitable images to support text and headings associated with project outline. 3/19/2018 completed
Professional voice overs?No.
- Estimated time to complete the multimedia project before 20 hours March 20, 2018.
- Project milestones – expand a website AR homepage, AR blog, and workspace started January 18, 2018.
- Add research information to pages, and posts each week. Done
- Google web tools (aka Google search console) use to monitor site performance issues and growth. Ongoing
- Google analytics use to monitor traffic and geolocations. Target market audience results, reports, and analysis. Weekly, monthly review from Google. March 2018.
- Monitor site speed testing, ongoing before and after the handover.
- Expected incremental deliverables (if there are any) March 1, 2018.
- Design and create new AR Project with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) content/layout, and any other deliverables for presentation to the client. March 10, 2018.
- Create multimedia production, images, logo in progress due by March 1, 2018 Completed
- Content production – in progress. Due March 21, 2018 Completed
- Optimizing media content Due March 21, 2018. Completed
- Finished project expectations. An expanded interactive website featuring several pages and posts about AR. Revenues from visitors. Completed UA Graduate program. March 21, 2018.
- Private Social Network Tool to be used, and why. PBWorks.com (UA) and Yammer.com (UAIIT) for completion of assigned work and peer communication.
- Social Networking Tools to be employed, and why – Facebook-wide audience, Twitter, Google Plus and Tumblr to promote the target market(s) using Artificial Intelligence programs.
Diagram showing flow of the multimedia project – menu and project page name.
The homepage consists of one page and a brief introduction. Expanded to a full introduction and
six posts currently 3/1/2018.
Updated March 19, 2018
Themes cover four items – page posted with content to date. 2/27/2018. complete
Blog, interactive posts, and information. In progress! SEE BELOW Complete 3/19/2018
Workspace to satisfy project requirements and archival benefits. Complete 3/21/2018.
Other – undefined at present.
Previous project – re-launch this site Summer 2017 WIKI (opens in new tab)
Link to interactive plan is here pw ‘mvc’
In this section, identify any anticipated challenges you can identify at this point.
At this point, the only anticipated challenges include finding suitable Internal and External reviewers with a specialty in education based AR. Three confirmed 2/2/2018.
None apparent. I have access to all specialized tools and existing website to develop this project.
Project posts and or page(s) ALL PAGES and POSTs Completed 3/19/2018
Theme – one. How may AR affect learner outcomes? This review will explore the claims to enhancing learning achievement, motivation, satisfaction, confidence, and spatial ability.
Theme – three. How may AR affect interaction by exploring opportunities for a student to student collaboration? In this theme, we will explore interactions for student access to material and interactions between student and teacher. Added page 3/1/2018
Themes – four. How may AR affect other issues including, abstract concepts, visualization of invisible concepts, and events? Ease of use for students and how AR affects laboratory material cost.
Use for individual posts relating to the subject specifically for the audience of choice. The audience could include college education students, business-oriented individuals, and others.
Added an example case study – US-based Principal candidate student study.
- Revenue post(s)
Use for individual posts relating to the revenues for the audience of choice. The audience could include college education students, business-oriented individuals, and others.
Revenue page(s) Domain Names currently for sale – Buy your own domain from GoDaddy or any other registrant.
Not disclosed due to privacy issues 3/19/2018
Anticipated Specialized Tools:
If your project includes the use of any specialized tools, list and describes those.
All these tools are currently in my personal/business inventories.
Camtasia 8 – video creating software tools.
WordPress CSM includes open source and specialty third-party tools. One example is SEO application and tools included.
Website Theme – tools control styling, layouts, and specific issues.
Hosting – tools to control server and applications, maintenance, reports, and analysis.
PowToon – video animation tools. Contemplated for the project but will use sometime in the future!
Canva.com – ‘Canva’ design program for storyboarding and other work. Completed 3/19/2018
This is an example set up for development purposes only. Marketing organic growth on a website outlining audience, product, and process.
Storyboard Link – design story to present output, layout, text and imagery drafts for the project. See above marketing storyboard. 3/1/2018! Update Google Slides – modified January 22, 2018. Modify additional slide(s) as the project develops over timeframe allocated. Web pages – outline themes for augmented reality (AR) Blog – Seven posts added. More to come. Pages – more ‘permanent information’ placed on draft pages. – Workspace (ALT to this wiki) – for future reference and easier access. – Theme pages – One of four included in the 582 plan. Add summaries under page heading. Expand to separate posts if needed. – Audience Target page flips – Adult students, Adult Instructors/Educators, Business Adults, and Other. The idea is to express this material towards different target audiences. – Revenue page – list subscription information – Domain Names available – AR Names – Offer domain ideas
Smith_How to Choose the Best Social Media Channels for Your Business PDF link 3/1/2018. Completed
Beta designed website for presentation to client March 31, 2018.
- Integrate social media apps to site. Establish, and or review specific media sites to upgrade, images, color, fonts, Completed February 27, 2018.
- Enable automatic feed time postings using widget bots. Software nomination selected and recommendations. Completed February 14, 2018.
- Google web tools (aka Google search console) use to monitor site performance issues and growth. Research and analysis of existing resources, add recommendations March 1, 2018.
- Looking back at history to compare what did/did not work on the site(s)
- Compare any changes (positive and or negative) since modifications were implemented.
- Google analytics use to monitor traffic and geolocations. Target market audience results, reports, and analysis. Weekly, monthly review from Google. February 28, 2018.
- Monitor site speed testing, ongoing before and after the handover. See below for latest testing!
Search Engine Optimization image February 27, 2018
Score 84 – 100 issues remain. In general terms, a score above 80 is above average from research held.
Source link (this may expire over time) the main source is without url extension.
Latest report dated 03/19/2018 – improved 2 points!
The second search focused on speed test February 2, 2018. In general 90 or above is very good but this can fluctuate through the day at any given time. The test runs from Vancouver, Canada back to the sites main server.
Varies to time of day – 3/1/2018 After 7 pm – Result in A 97 Yslow B 87
Updated 3/17/2018 – for the overall site – noted improvements in sectors listed!
The final test was from Google development and the reports both the desktop version to the mobile site performances. Green on both is very good.