My Virtual Classes – Augmented Reality – Workspace
Project Name: Capstone Interactive Website Augmented Reality Review
This project will add extra pages, posts, and multimedia to this website which is jointly owned. The plan encompasses adding material featuring Augmented Reality (AR) to showcase this project and others completed.
Use standard graphic organizer for this project.
Tag assigned #MVCAR
Planning for the project – schedule
Understand communication and team management in the Project Management Life Cycle.
The Year 2018.
- Month: Start January 17
Image shows Activities planned for the project. Resources and status change over the project. Early analysis of the project conducted in the first eight days.
- The Planned end Date: March 30, 2018.
Progress and reviews to be undertaken every week or as deemed necessary by team and project leader.
Stakeholders – wife and myself, for this project – the four reviewers and the professor.
Unnecessary Stakeholders – none apparent.
Develop a basic plan for the creation of the project. The plan should include:
- A diagram showing the basic flow of the multimedia project as the end user views it.
- “SmartArt” from the Insert menu in MS Word works well (develop images) initial menu and pages/posts named below.
- A list of hardware and software that will be required
- HD Video? TBD
- Web authoring tools? WordPress CMS – in use
- Autodesk Maya? TBD
- Camtasia? Yes – held in inventory version 8.6!
- A list of skills that will be required
- Models? Not applicable
- Photographing? Search for suitable images to support text and headings associated with project outline.
- Professional voice overs? No.
- Estimated time to complete the multimedia project before March 20, 2018.
- Project milestones – expand a website AR homepage, AR blog, and workspace started January 18, 2018.
- Add research information to pages, and posts each week.
- Google web tools (aka Google search console) use to monitor site performance issues and growth.
- Google analytics use to monitor traffic and geolocations. Target market audience results, reports, and analysis. Weekly, monthly review from Google. March 2018.
- Monitor site speed testing, ongoing before and after the handover.
- Expected incremental deliverables (if there are any) March 1, 2018.
- Design and create new AR Project with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) content/layout, and any other deliverables for presentation to the client. March 10, 2018.
- Create multimedia production, images, logo in progress due by March 1, 2018
- Content production – in progress. Due March 1, 2018
- Optimizing media content Due March 1, 2018.
- Finished project expectations. An expanded interactive website featuring several pages and posts about AR. Revenues from visitors. Completed UA Graduate program.
- Private Social Network Tool to be used, and why. PBWorks.com (UA) and Yammer.com (UAIIT) for completion of assigned work and peer communication.
- Social Networking Tools to be employed, and why – Facebook-wide audience, Twitter, Google Plus and Tumblr to promote the target market(s) using Artificial Intelligence programs.
Diagram showing flow of the multimedia project – menu and project page name.
The homepage consists of one page and a brief introduction.
Themes cover four items
Blog, interactive posts, and information to be added.
Workspace to satisfy project requirements.
Other – undefined at present.
Previous project – re-launch this site Summer 2017 WIKI (opens in new tab)
Link to interactive plan is here pw ‘mvc’
In this section, identify any anticipated challenges you can identify at this point.
At this point, the only anticipated challenges include finding suitable Internal and External reviewers with a specialty in education based AR. Three confirmed 2/2/2018.
None apparent. I have access to all specialized tools and existing website to develop this project.
Project posts and or page(s)
Themes – one. How may AR affect learner outcomes? This review will explore the claims to enhancing learning achievement, motivation, satisfaction, confidence, and spatial ability.
Themes – two. How may AR affect pedagogical contributions such as enjoyment, level of engagement, interest for the student?
Themes – three. How may AR affect interaction by exploring opportunities for a student to student collaboration? In this theme, we will explore interactions for student access to material and interactions between student and teacher.
Themes – four. How may AR affect other issues including, abstract concepts, visualization of invisible concepts, and events? Ease of use for students and how AR affects laboratory material cost.
Use for individual posts relating to the subject specifically for the audience of choice. The audience could include college education students, business-oriented individuals, and others.
- Revenue post(s)
Use for individual posts relating to the revenues for the audience of choice. The audience could include college education students, business-oriented individuals, and others.
- Revenue page(s)
Domain Names currently for sale – Buy your own domain from GoDaddy or any other registrant.
Anticipated Specialized Tools:
If your project includes the use of any specialized tools, list and describes those.
All these tools are currently in my personal/business inventories.
Camtasia 8 – video creating software tools.
WordPress CSM includes open source and specialty third-party tools. One example is SEO application and tools included.
Website Theme – tools control styling, layouts, and specific issues.
Hosting – tools to control server and applications, maintenance, reports, and analysis.
PowToon – video animation tools.
Canva.com – ‘Canva’ design program for storyboarding and other work.
This is an example set up for development purposes only. Marketing organic growth on a website outlining audience, product, and process.
Storyboard Link – design story to present output, layout, text and imagery drafts for the project. Link to an example Storyboard.
Update Google Slides – modified January 22, 2018. Modify additional slide(s) as the project develops over timeframe allocated.
Web pages – outline themes for augmented reality (AR)
Blog – four posts added. More to come.
Pages – more ‘permanent information’ placed on draft pages.
– Workspace (ALT to this wiki) – for future reference and easier access.
– Theme pages – One of four included in the 582 plan. Add summaries under page heading. Expand to separate posts if needed.
– Augmented Reality Learner Outcomes Theme (Add Link)
– Audience Target page flips – Adult students, Adult Instructors/Educators, Business Adults, and Other.
The idea is to express this material towards different target audiences.
– Revenue page – list subscription information
– Domain Names available – AR Names
– Offer domain ideas