A new course Master Content Writer Created
A new course “Master Content Writer” has been created. This is a five-module content course. A new course Master Content Writer Created.
Adults who have an interest in becoming a content writer. You will benefit through this course in knowledge of SEO, HTML, and other technical terms.
Furthermore, the student will learn about three different writing styles including news style, short informational paragraphs or featurette style.
In contrast, blogging style is more personal and opinionated writing. Ads are short and persuasive.
There are five modules in this course.
Read more and sign up for the course here
Module 1 To Do List
During the lesson, the learner will:
View notes and videos:
Module 1 Notes –
Video – Job Roles For Content Writer – Technical writers, editors, professional writing duration 4:23 secs.
2nd Video – The Basics of Feature Writing (Journalism Lecture) duration 28 min.
Third Video – How To Write High Quality Blog Content duration 6:05 secs.
Video – Three Award-Winning Examples of Writing For Advertising duration 1:53 secs.
Complete the readings:
The 5 Skills You Need to Become a Successful Content Writer. Retrieved from Entrepreneur.com: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/247908
Complete the assignments:
Discussion/Issue 1. Based on the information from the course videos and notes/articles and readings, compose a narrative of 500 words or more to address the following questions:
- Why should you be concerned with writing styles?
- Who is the external audience?
- What information about content writing do they need?
- Refer to the rubric for this assignment prior to completing your response.
- Do not include the questions word for word in your response (that increases your SafeAssign match).
- This is not a formal research paper. Your response may be written in the first person.
- You are not required to have a title page, abstract, running head, or reference pages.
- The expectation is a total of 500 words for the narrative and not 500 words for each question.